Telling Doesn't Have to be Disasterous

Share your dating and relationship success.

Telling Doesn't Have to be Disasterous

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

For some of you trying to plug into the dating scene after finding out you've got herpes, you might be wondering who the hell will date you. Well, plenty of people. I was diagnosed in December 2007, 6 months into a relationship, and not only did he stick around, I dumped him two years later for OTHER reasons. To date, I have told not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, but FOUR different men my story and none of them saw HSV as an obstacle. Maybe it helps that I am really, really awesome, ha! :lol: Or maybe I'm just lucky enough so far to pick men who did not judge me on this one point alone. Be it herpes or poor eyesight or inability to do higher math, I refuse to allow something I cannot change or control to define me or my happiness. Be confident people. And optimistic that not everyone, not even most, will panic and flee, especially, if they like and value what you bring to the table.
Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off. ~Ellen DeGeneres
Elizabeth
Amazon Blonde

Re: Telling Doesn't Have to be Disasterous

Postby Yoshi2me » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:26 pm

^^^THAT!
It is what it is. Site|Blog
Yoshi2me
Full of Hot Air

Return to Success Stories